We have a full time vacancy for a mid-level position. We are looking for a dedicated, fast learner to assist the department with general administrative duties on permanent basis.
As our Logistics Administrator, your key roles and responsibilities will be:
- Client order processing. Raising orders within our WMS and processing them for the warehouse.
- Maintaining client relations with your key accounts.
- Liaising with suppliers, obtaining quotes and booking transport ensuring deadlines are met.
- Working as part of logistics team and working closely with the warehouse staff to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Involvement with ad hoc projects as required.
- Minimum 2 years logistics experience essential.
Key Skills - Essential:
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, and to deadlines
- Computer Literate
- Good keyboard skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
Offering a competitive salary of £18-22k depending on age and experience. If you fit the bill, please send your CV to Jo.Miller@velta.co.uk