CNC Miller and or Turner
Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records
* Plans machining by studying work orders
* Programs and setting CNC machines
* Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
* Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions.
* Documents actions.
* Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Apprentice trained. Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Controls and Instrumentation, Supply Management, Tooling, Coordination, Inventory Control, Attention to Detail, Judgment
Essential: A candidate that has used Mazak machines.
Useful: A candidate who has used/programmed Camware like Hypermill, Delcam, Edge Cam, Fanuc etc.
Expires: 28th February 2019