WIW Members' Meeting
The next WIW members meeting is on Friday 7th September!
Being held at WIW office:
Unit H, Eastways, CM8 3YQ
9am - 11am.
It would be great to see you there.
* Members had concerns about litter on the estates, WIW listened and took action! Therefore we are pleased to announce that Braintree District Council have located 3 additional bins to the Estate areas.
* As requested we ran a further defibrillator & CPR course.
* We also looked into possible discounts for future courses, again something that a fellow WIW member suggested.
* We continue to assist with parking issues where we can, making noticeable improvements in some areas.
* And we are working closely with Essex Police firstly to prevent crime or if we are unfortunate - to help locate those responsible who commit the crime!
Therefore I hope you can see it really is worthwhile coming along to the members meetings. Please get involved, let us know your thoughts and ideas and help us to make the Estates great!